In today’s fast-paced work environment, Time Management is a key skill to achieving success as well as avoiding undue stress.
At the end of ETI’s one day Time Management workshop participants will be able to demonstrate:
- Effective prioritisation
- Scheduling techniques
- Management of interruptions and of conflict
- Effective allocation of tasks
- Appropriate assertive behaviour
The course is delivered by presentations, case studies, discussions and video material.
The course schedule will cover the following topics:
- Definition of the problem. Examples of good and bad practice. Sizing of tasks.
- Prioritising of tasks: size v urgency v importance. Cost and time issues.
- Decision-making case studies
- Scheduling of tasks; managing meetings; scheduling activity
- Managing interruptions. Learning to say “no” without ambiguity and without damaging relationships: video sequence.
- Stress Management Techniques that work
- Achieving life/work balance
- Review and action planning