The duration of the course depends on the student’s level. A student should demonstrate at least Intermediate level of General English to be eligible for enrollment on the course. Additional practice sessions can be provided upon completion of the course if required.
- Intermediate — 96 hours
- High — Upper Intermediate — 64 hours
- Advanced — 64 hours
The Intermediate course will be conducted by a qualified local teacher. The Upper Intermediate and Advanced course will be conducted by a qualified, native speaker teacher.
The aim of the course is to allow the participants to learn and practise the skills and strategies necessary to succeed on the Internet-Based TOEFL test.
Upon completion of the course participants will:
- have improved their knowledge of the English language skills covered on the IbT TOEFL test;
- have improved knowledge of the academic skills covered on the IbT TOEFL test;
- have understood the test-taking strategies appropriate for the IbT TOEFL test;
- have improved vocabulary covered by the IbT TOEFL test;
- have taken practice tests applying their knowledge of the appropriate skills and strategies