The Purpose of the SAT Test: The SAT Test is a compulsory test for admission to university or college undergraduate programs in the United States.
The test covers the candidate’s skills and knowledge in the following areas: Writing, Critical reading and Mathematics
Candidates for the SAT 1 course must have already taken a TOEFL exam and achieved an Upper Intermediate or higher grade to be eligible for enrollment on this course. Additional practice sessions can be provided upon completion of the course if required.
- High — Upper Intermediate — 64 hours
- Advanced — 64 hours
These courses will be conducted by a qualified, native speaker teacher.
The aim of the course is to allow the participants to learn and practise the skills and strategies necessary to succeed on the SAT test.
Upon completion of the course participants will:
- have improved their knowledge of the English language skills covered on the SAT test;
- have improved their knowledge of the academic skills covered on the SAT test;
- have understood the test-taking strategies appropriate for the SAT test;
- have improved their knowledge of the vocabulary covered by the SAT test;
- have taken practice tests applying their knowledge of the appropriate skills and strategies