PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management.
Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
- Basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile ways of working
- The purpose and use of the Agilometer throughout a project
- Understanding how to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Learning how to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- PRINCE2 Agile Examination – key information
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
Who is it for?
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery.
An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
What are the learning outcomes?
By the end of the Agile Foundation e-learning course you should be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context