ETI’s two-day Personnel & HR Management course is practical, makes extensive use of case studies and requires
significant participation by delegates.
All sessions are delivered by a mixture of presentation, discussion, syndicate and individual exercises and culminate in the development of individual and group action plans as appropriate.
Sessions cover the following topics:
- Why HR?
- The cost-benefit analysis of performance.
- Factors governing performance – hygiene model, motivational model
- The components of an HR strategy
- The departmental HR model
- The line manager as HR specialist
- The role of the personnel department
- Personnel administration
- The skills audit
- Developing a competencies-based HR strategy
- Evaluating training and development
- Linking the HR strategy to corporate and departmental aims & objectives