This extremely relevant course is designed for new and experienced managers who have leadership responsibilities within their organisations.
This two-day course will enable delegates to:
• Develop appropriate leadership behaviour
• Develop an understanding of their own leadership style
• Understand the dynamics of the group and the team
• Learn the principles of team-building
• Understand the requirements of effective meeting management
• Motivate under-performing staff
• Delegate effectively
• Coach from best practice examples
The course uses a mixture of case studies, role play with cctv, video material,
psychometric instruments, syndicate and individual exercises. It will culminate with the drawing up of individual or group Action Plans as appropriate.