ETI Tbilisi is offering a preparation course for the IBT TOEFL this autumn.
Who is the course for? This course is specifically aimed at high level Upper Intermediate and Advanced students who may have taken the test before and who require a refresher of the test format and enhancement of their test-taking skills.
Duration: 44 hours
Tutor: The course will be conducted by our extremely experienced and qualified, local teacher.
Aim: The aim of the course is to allow the participants to learn and practise the skills and strategies necessary to succeed on the Internet-Based TOEFL test.
Upon completion of the course participants will:
- have improved their knowledge of the English language skills covered on the IbT TOEFL test;
- have improved knowledge of the academic skills covered on the IbT TOEFL test;
- have understood the test-taking strategies appropriate for the IbT TOEFL test;
- have improved vocabulary covered by the IbT TOEFL test;
- have taken practice tests applying their knowledge of the appropriate skills and strategies