English Language Summer Camp in Georgia
The camp is an excellent opportunity to learn English in a practical setting through lessons and a variety of sporting and other leisure activities. The lessons and activities will be led by native speaker teachers from the UK and other English speaking countries.
The students will take part in extra-curricular activities such as trekking, white water rafting, camping and lots more, all of which will be organised and led by professional guides.
Our price includes the following:
- Full board accommodation
- Access to hotel facilities
- Daily English language programme – 15 hours per week (minimum of 2 weeks up to 4 weeks)
- Daily activity programme – sports and activities
- Evening entertainment programme
- Entrance and exit tests
- Workbook with grammar and vocabulary exercises for homework
- All students will receive a certificate on completion of the course
- Supervision by Camp staff
- Airport pick up/drop off for international students
English Language Lessons
- ETI’s English language lessons will give students the chance to really use their English by talking to native speaker teachers and making friends from other countries.
- Students will take part in debates and quizzes as well as undertaking group projects designed to challenge their way of thinking as well as their English skills.
- Students will be tested at the beginning and the end of the course to ensure that the highest possible level of understanding and performance is achieved.
Sports & Activities
- ETI’s staff are committed to ensuring that in addition to practising their English as much as possible in a formal and informal setting the students also make the most of the superb mountain location.
- Students will be able to go trekking and white water rafting in the beautiful Georgian countryside. Every day students will take part in sports such as football, volleyball and other team games.
- Non-sporting activities may include arts and crafts, learning to cook Georgian dishes, team building activities, singing and treasure hunts.
Students will spend a weekend camping and will enjoy excursions to local places of interest.
Our evening entertainment programme will ensure that when students go to bed they are tired but happy and by the end of the camp we hope they will be dreaming in English!