This one day course enables delegates to understand the behaviours, approaches, business and cultural issues and negotiating styles relevant to specific cultures. The course is run on a workshop basis with a series of role plays, group and individual exercises.
At the end of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Time and task management issues relevant to their chosen cultures including time horizons for planning and project development
- Local customs and usages
- Non-verbal communication
- Culturally-aware selling skills
- Culturally-aware negotiating skills
- Meeting and team management techniques
- How to overcome barriers and build trust
- Power-distance issues and the real hierarchies
- Switching between formal and informal behaviours.