The Agile Foundation course is the first level of training in the Agile method. It teaches students the fundamentals of the Agile method and gives them the ability to apply the method to projects in a practical situation.
The Agile Foundation certification is recognised internationally and is accepted as one of the leading project management methods. This is why it has remained a popular choice for those that strive to break into the field of project management and with employers alike.
Gaining the Agile Foundation certification will ensure that you have given yourself a greater chance at starting a sought after career in the project management sector.
- What is Agile – The choice of the most suitable approach
- Agile Project Management – The fundamentals
- Roles and responsibilities
- Preparing yourself for Agile Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- The processes and products of Agile Project Management
- The communication
- Prioritising and time-boxing
- Agile control
- Requisites, estimations
- Agile planning
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
Who is it for?
- Practising Project Managers
- Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers
- Individuals pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate
By the end of the Agile Foundation e-learning course you should be able to understand:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.