The duration of the course depends on the student’s level. A student should demonstrate at least Intermediate level of General English to be entitled for the course. Additional practice sessions can be provided upon the course completion
- Intermediate — 96 hours
- High — Upper Intermediate — 72 hours
- Advanced — 48 hours
The course is conducted by a qualified local teacher.
The aim of the course is to allow the participants to learn and practise the skills and strategies necessary to succeed on the Internet-Based TOEFL test.
Upon completion of the course participants will:
- have improved their knowledge of the English language skills covered on the IbT TOEFL test;
- have improved knowledge of the academic skills covered on the IbT TOEFL test;
- have understood the test-taking strategies appropriate for the IbT TOEFL test;
- have improved vocabulary covered by the IbT TOEFL test;
- have taken practice tests applying their knowledge of the appropriate skills and strategies
- Longman preparation course for the TOEFL test: next generation iBT, by Deborah Phillips
- Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT, 2007-2008
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT, by the Princeton Review
- Barron’s Toefl iBT